We at Elite think our staff are pretty awesome and want to give you the pleasure to get to know them as well!
1. What do you do for Elite?
I am the Receptionist, I answer phone calls and emails and help out with everything in the office
2. What do you love most about your job?
The people! Clients and Co-Workers alike! Being in this industry you meet and talk to so many people from all over and its truly amazing!
3. What is the best perk that you have had at a job?
Being able to work with amazing human beings and of course the comfy office chair!
4. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Energetic, Quirky and Nerdy
5. Do you have any hobbies?
Do my cats and Netflix count? Oh! I also Knit!
6. Do you volunteer anywhere?
Not recently, but when I was younger my best friend and I raised over $5,000 on our own for the American Red Cross (Katrina aid) and the World Wildlife Fund
7. If you could close your eyes and be anywhere on earth when they opened, where would you be?
There truly is no place like home, even though Florida is my home now I wish I could be back home in Connecticut to see my family and friends <3
8. What’s the 1 dish you absolutely, positively will never, ever eat?
Frog legs #Gross!
9. Who did you first see in concert?
A Band called Set It Off
10. If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
Either napping or playing with my cats and my dog Peeves
11. What’s your greatest accomplishment so far in life?
Being Engaged to the most wonderful man ever and living in a house with a yard!
12. What’s the coolest experience you’ve ever had?
Driving down from Connecticut to Florida in my 1989 Mustang and hitting a couple of snags. If you’ve never driven through the mountains I HIGHLY recommend it. No picture I could take did them justice!
13. If you could start your own dream business, what would it be?
I don’t think I would want my own business... I would probably just want to volunteer at a Pet Shelter or with a foundation for the Earth.
14. Do you prefer white, dark or milk chocolate?
15. What’s your favorite quote?
I have a love for Chinese Food and I have found fortune cookies to be very inspirational and helpful. I keep this fortune paper in my phone case
“You will live the life that makes all others not envious, but proud of you”
16. If you could have lunch with any two people living or deceased who would they be?
J.K Rowling and Leonardo DiCaprio (My first Husband)
At Elite Property Research
We DREAM BIG. We COMMUNICATE OPENLY. We HAVE FUN! We WORK AS A TEAM. We SHOW GRATITUDE. We PUT CLIENTS FIRST. We FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS. We DELIVER EXCELLENCE. We DO IT WITH HEART!