We at Elite think our staff are pretty awesome and want to give you the pleasure to get to know them as well!
1.What do you do for Elite? I process out of state estoppels and assist with in state estoppels and out of state liens when needed.
2. What do you love most about your job? I love that we all are like an extended family. I love that family is a priority with Elite and we are able to leave to attend school functions for our children without it being an issue and even bring them to work with us instead of having to take time off. Savannah is awesome!
3. What is the best perk that you have had at a job? The ability to work from home.
4. Describe yourself in 3 words. Focused, determined, organized
5. Do you have any hobbies? Does eating pizza or Chick-fil- A count as a hobby?
6. Do you volunteer anywhere? Not at the moment. I have worked with Habitat for Humanity, Boys and Girls Club, I was a Girl Scout leader for a few years, Meal on Wheels and active in the PTO at my children’s school for many years.
7. If you could close your eyes and be anywhere on earth when they opened, where would you be? Bora Bora…maybe one day!
8. What’s the 1 dish you absolutely, positively will never, ever eat? Liver
9. Who did you first see in concert? New Kids On The Block lol
10. If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it? Sleeping
11. What’s your greatest accomplishment so far in life? Going back to school and completing a 2 year legal program in 4 months.
12. What’s the coolest experience you’ve ever had? Traveling to Haiti after the 2010 Earthquake. Despite all they were going through and all they had lost, the Haitian people still got up each day and still tried to accomplish something. They had so little, yet had so much pride and gratitude for the things they did have.
13. If you could start your own dream business, what would it be? An employment agency for convicted felons who want to get back into the workforce– assisting in job placement and providing help to those that really want to better their lives and those that deserve a second chance which would also reduce the rate of recidivism.
14. Do you prefer white, dark or milk chocolate? I am not a big chocolate fan but I would have to say milk….especially if it has caramel in. Frozen Twix, Rolos and Milky Ways are the best!
15. What’s your favorite quote? If you’re going through hell, keep going! – Winston Churchill
16. If you could have lunch with any two-people living or deceased who would they be? My dad to tell him all the things I should have when he was alive and Nelson Mandela.
At Elite Property Research
We DREAM BIG. We COMMUNICATE OPENLY. We HAVE FUN! We WORK AS A TEAM. We SHOW GRATITUDE. We PUT CLIENTS FIRST. We FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS. We DELIVER EXCELLENCE. We DO IT WITH HEART!