We at Elite think our staff are pretty awesome and want to give you the pleasure to get to know them as well!
1.What do you do for Elite?
I am a National Municipal Lien Researcher who also dabbles in In-state research when I am needed.
2. What do you love most about your job?
I love my co-workers. There is something very special about a group of people who you can work and laugh with every day. We laugh a lot here.
3. What is the best perk that you have had at a job?
I would have to say Elite company outings and the ability to bring my son if I need to. And at a previous job we got monthly gift cards for not having any accidents.
4. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Hard-working, silly, and creative
5. Do you have any hobbies?
I love making crafts like jewelry, crochet, scrapbooking and DIY projects. I am also part of the Drama Ministry at my church so I love acting.
6. Do you volunteer anywhere?
Not currently but I have volunteered with the Sickle Cell Foundation and the Daughter’s of Destiny girl’s youth group
7. If you could close your eyes and be anywhere on earth when they opened, where would you be?
Jamaica to visit family that I haven’t seen in a very long time. The culture there is like non other.
8. What’s the 1 dish you absolutely, positively will never, ever eat?
9. Who did you first see in concert?
Keith Sweat and I must say, I am NOT a fan
10. If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it?
11. What’s your greatest accomplishment so far in life?
I would have to say finishing college while working 2 full time jobs and being a mom.
12. What’s the coolest experience you’ve ever had?
Attending Bethune-Cookman University in Daytona Beach, Fl. The school is rich in culture, history and spirit.
13. If you could start your own dream business, what would it be?
I would love to own an all-inclusive event business where I can host proms and weddings.
14. Do you prefer white, dark or milk chocolate?
White chocolate is the best!
15. What’s your favorite quote?
"The moment you settle for less, you get less than what you settled for" -unknown
16. If you could have lunch with any two-people living or deceased who would they be?
My Aunt Allie who passed away last year and Michelle Obama
At Elite Property Research
We DREAM BIG. We COMMUNICATE OPENLY. We HAVE FUN! We WORK AS A TEAM. We SHOW GRATITUDE. We PUT CLIENTS FIRST. We FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS. We DELIVER EXCELLENCE. We DO IT WITH HEART!