We at Elite think our staff are pretty awesome and want to give you the pleasure to get to know them as well! Meet Colleen!
Colleen has been with us since the company started and is the Head of our Estoppel Department. We are so thankful for all of her hard work and dedication to the company!
1. What do you do for Elite? Team Lead Estoppels Department.
2. What do you love most about your job? Research – it’s challenging.
3. Describe yourself in 3 words. Sentimental, Inquisitive and Empathetic.
4. What’s the last book you read? John Sandford’s Twisted Prey.
5. What’s your greatest accomplishment so far in life? My children, Amanda, Robbie and James.
6. What was your favorite band 10 years ago? Maroon 5.
7. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? Macy’s.
8. What is your favorite family tradition? Christmas Breakfast.
9. If you could start your own dream business, what would it be? Be a Landlord.
10. What’s the best advice you’ve ever heard? Slow down life’s too short.
11. Do you prefer white, dark or milk chocolate? Milk.
12. If you could have lunch with any two people living or deceased who would they be? My Dad and Larry Bird.
13. If you had one free hour each day, how would you use it? Drifting on a float at the beach.
14. Do you have any hobbies? Not really.
15.Do you volunteer anywhere? I have at Goodwill and with my Church.